Followers

November 7, 2021

Challenge #146 Add Some Sparkle & Blog Closing Announcement

Welcome to a New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge
 
Before I get onto the normal post it is with a Heavy Heart that I have had to make the difficult decision to close this challenge blog. The DT Ladies are also upset as most of them were here when Eileen started this blog.  I would like to say A MASSIVE THANK YOU to the DT ladies for their wonderful projects over the years and their support and also to our fabulous sponsors who have also helped to keep this challenge going. Also a big thank you to those of you that play along every month, we wouldn't be here without you.
 
If anyone would like to take over this challenge and keep it going then please email me ljanners@hotmail.com otherwise this will be last challenge


Thank you to everyone that took part in our Autumn/Halloween Challenge #145   We really enjoyed looking at your lovely projects.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a future challenge, please email us and we will arrange this for you.
 
The Winner of the last challenge is

#68 Gale K 
 



Please take our Winners badge.




The Top 3 chosen by DT Geesje are
 
#41 Ellen 
 

 

 #120 Aimeslee 




Congratulations, please take our Top 3 badge.




Now onto the New Challenge and the Theme is 
 
Add Some Sparkle

We do not have a sponsor for this challenge but we will still be awarding Winner and Top 3 Badges

Here is some beautiful inspiration from the DT



 
 


 




 






Now it's over to you.  Enter your creations using Inlinkz below by Midnight on 3rd December UK Time.

Please remember you can enter up to 5 times.

Have fun!  The Creative Craft Cottage Design Team.

 

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to be the winner. Congrats to the Top 3. I am saddened to see you close. This has been one of the challenges that I usually play every month. Hugs, Gale K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT sample makes, everyone. Congrats to Gale, Ellen and Heather. THANK YOU for including my make in Top 3. I am beyond sad to see you close, but I understand and am grateful to have been able to play here, it's a great challenge! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh .. now I'm shocked and sad at the same time! Another great blog that will close! I loved playing with and I will miss you very much! But I hope there is someone who keeps this blog alive!
    All the best and good luck!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete

We would love it if you could take a little time to leave us a comment and visit our personal blogs to see what other lovely creations we have, we really love hearing what others think of our projects. The Design Team