Followers

September 7, 2017

Challenge #95 Get Well/Thinking of You

Welcome to a New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge

We would like to say a Big Thank You to Bugaboo Stamps and Lemon Shortbread for their sponsorship of the last challenge.

Thank you to everyone that took part in our Let's Get Sparkly Challenge #94  We really enjoyed looking at your lovely projects.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a future challenge, please email us and we will arrange this for you.
The First Winner of the last challenge is

Congratulations you have won 4 Digi Images from Bugaboo Stamps  

The Second Winner of the last challenge is

#28 Donna T 

Congratulations you have won 3 Digi Images from Lemon Shortbread

Please email ljanners@hotmail.com to claim your prize.  Please add Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #94 winner in the subject line.

Please take our Winners badge.


The Top 3 chosen by the DT are
Congratulations, please take our Top 3 badge.


Now onto the New Challenge and the Theme is 
Get Well/Thinking of You

This fortnights sponsors are

Hello! My name is Sarah though I am commonly known by friends and online as Star (thus came Star Stampz!) My nick name derived back from the early days when I first began signing my artwork as Stargirl (and have done so ever since.)

Art has has a big influence on my life and who I am. Though I have dabbled in many styles and types discovering Japanese anime and it's art style is what renewed my vigor to draw. It helps that I'm also a complete geek ~ anime, Japanese culture, books, writing, fantasy, cartoons, music, musicals, etc.

I am not very crafty with paper scrapbooking or putting together beautiful cards and creations but when I discovered the world of digital stamping I was fascinated what others could do with the same art stamp. I have also always been fond of inking pen drawings in my sketchbooks. I have focused a lot on my digital art and other freelance projects but digital stamps is that perfect niche for being creative and getting back line art drawings. I always look forward to see what creations others have turned my stamps into!
 
The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

and

Digital Delights




Digital Delights by Louby Loo is you one stop shop for all your digital stamps, paper piecing and digital products which are instantly downloadable.
We also have a wide range of digital papers and svg cut files for all your crafting projects. Our low prices reflect our belief that crafting should not only be fun but affordable too!!
Why wait for snail mail? Start creating with our instant downloads today.

The Prize for the lucky winner is a $5 gift certificate for the store

and
 
The Prize for the lucky winner is a $10 Gift Certificate for the store.

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning these fabulous prizes, simply enter your creations using Inlinkz below.

Here is some beautiful inspiration from the DT using Images from
StarStampz


using  My Sweet Rose
No automatic alt text available.

using My Sweet Rose

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT using Images from 
Digital Delights

Ginny
using Fairy Flower Power Daffy


Ine
using Fairy Flower Power Daffy
 
 

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT using Images from 
 Conie Fong Art

Anneke

Now it's over to you.  Enter your creations using Inlinkz below by Midnight on 18th September UK Time.

Please remember you can enter up to 3 times.

Have fun!  The Creative Craft Cottage Design Team.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Top 3 selection! I am honored to be amongst such a talented group! Thank you for a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the TOP 3 selection!
    Congratulations to everyone else too!
    Gr.Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see I am one of your winners! Thank you so much!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners and thanks for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable DT creations, congrats to all the winners of the last challenge, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute design team samples. Great sponsors this week. Thanks for the "thinking of you" challenge. It was fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!
    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete

We would love it if you could take a little time to leave us a comment and visit our personal blogs to see what other lovely creations we have, we really love hearing what others think of our projects. The Design Team