Followers

October 15, 2013

Challenge #8 - Anything Goes


From now on we will be running our challenges fortnightly.  We would love to say thanks to those of you who joined in our Cardboard and Chipboard challenge.  

The lucky winner of our little 'gift', as picked by True Random Number Generator is No 2 which is you Gail K, congratulations!  Please email your details to us using the link on the sidebar and we will get it in the post
to you.

Our challenge this fortnight is 'Anything Goes'.  You can enter anything you like whether it is a card, papercraft or some other craft.   Our new Design Team
have made some gorgeous creations to give you inspiration.











Just add your thumbnail, (no back linking please), Anything Goes projects to us using Mister Linky below before midnight 31st October 2013 NZ time.

Rose




5 comments:

  1. hi to all the team members..you have such a lovely blog..and very creative projects,could not stop myself to become the member of the blog,,and linked my project too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my prize win - I have e-mailed my details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the cards are lovely, I would love you to join my blog too as I am only new to blogging and trying to build my flowers. Have entered your challenge - thank you for the opportunity. Ange xxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/trifold-shutter-card-step-by-step.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. linked my work eileen, your blog was missed from my blog reader, added again and will continue to link to your challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose, your baby shoes are just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing them with us in our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete

We would love it if you could take a little time to leave us a comment and visit our personal blogs to see what other lovely creations we have, we really love hearing what others think of our projects. The Design Team